Highway Department

Water System Construction ZoneThe Highway Department is responsible for the maintenance of the town's:

  • Berms and fences repaired
  • Potholes
  • Roadways
  • Sidewalks
  • Street signs

Report a streetlight outage online.

If you need to file a claim for property damage, the claim form is under the Town Managers Office, under Insurance Information and is to be filed with the Town Managers Office.